Sunday, July 06, 2008

My Vision Board - July 08

Hey Everyone!

I hope your weekend was fantastic! Mine was. I thought about a vision board for a couple of days. I even cut a 3 foot piece of brown paper off the roll I have and set it aside with the intention of "getting to it". This morning, while I was drinking my coffee and watching some Abraham-Hicks videos on YouTube it occurred to me.... I want to make a vision board for my desktop! I'm on and off my laptop all day. What could be a better place than on my desktop where I can look at it periodically all day every day?

So, here goes. As promised, below is a picture of my current vision board. I think I'll sit down and revise it at the beginning of every month. I'm also going to use my brown paper to make a material vision board for my gym. Can't think about the things your intending too much now can ya!!


Have a happy Monday! May you receive everything you're attracting!

Peace & Love,

El Baugher :)

0 comments:

 

This Blog Has Moved!!!

Please visit & bookmark my new blog at:
The Smiling Spirit
Memoirs of a Domestic Goddess Finding Joy in Life!!

 

 

FREE Ebook


Click here to get your copy of this FREE Ebook!

Search