Thursday, July 10, 2008

Have Trouble Visualizing?

Salutations!

I have made a habit, in the past few months, of meditating myself to sleep at night. I also make time to meditate at least once during the day.

I've struggled a bit in the past with my meditations. I'd say that's mostly why I've never done it regularly untill recently. I always thought I was missing the point of visualization during meditation. I would visualize whatever I'd intended to but I could never get the picture as clear in my mind's eye as I thought it should be. I was convinced I was doing it wrong. When I found the ebook, "Creative Visualization", my confidence was boosted. The ebook had step by step, everything I needed to do to properly visualize. This ebook is available for FREE on my website. I would definately recommend this ebook to anyone who has questions or concerns about their visualizations.

Now, I've made a vision board. There's only a few things on it because I wanted to start small. I felt that having a BILLION pictures to look at would complicate LOA for me and just send me chasing my own tail. If you read my most recent posts, you'll see that I've been having great success with my vision board. I look at it first thing in the morning when I open my laptop. Then again everytime I reopen my laptop (being it's set as my desktop). I think about it and picture it in my mind's eye when I run in the morning and the happy thoughts and the exercise combined sends me into what I like to call "My Light Bubble" for the morning.

The Problem....?

WELL.... I manage to visualize what I want, but here's the thing..... When I visualize a picture in my head... the picture tends to fade and be replaced by thoughts. Then my brain runs off at the proverbial mouth and I've lost my visual AND my meditation.

My newest solution.....!

I was trying to visualize in bed last night and I was stuggling a bit. Then I thought of my vision board. What if I picked one thing off my VB and concentrated on only that one thing? So I did. It worked SO well, I was amazed. When I picked out the pics for my VB, they held a specific meaning to me. I didn't have to think about where I wanted to be or a sequence of events or anything that would lead my pesky ol' brain to try to take over. When I conjured up that one specific image from my VB, it already held all the thoughts and feelings and ideas within it. So, I layed there, totally relaxed with my eyes closed and pictured that one little picture and in no time at all I could feel the energy in me building and tingling and my brain never had a single word to say about it.

If any of you out there in cyber world are struggling with your meditation or visualizations, I hope this post has helped you. I implore you to DL the Creative Visualization ebook. It really was a super book. Get going on those Vision Boards! I'm positive you won't regret it!!

Many Many Blessings!!
El Baugher

0 comments:

 

This Blog Has Moved!!!

Please visit & bookmark my new blog at:
The Smiling Spirit
Memoirs of a Domestic Goddess Finding Joy in Life!!

 

 

FREE Ebook


Click here to get your copy of this FREE Ebook!

Search