Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My Vision Board - July 08 Update

Ok, I took a look at my vision board while writing my last post and was AMAZED at what I saw. It's actually funny that it didn't click until I looked at it. I'll tell you what the pictures represent to me as I see evidence of them manifesting. Here goes...








  • The peace sign is for increasing my inner peace.



  • The woman with the measuring tape is for increased health and stamina.



  • The bowl of veggies is to produce many veggies in my garden.



  • The laptop with dollar signs is to increase my household income, from home, online.





The increased inner peace showed up today. Check out my "Knee Jerk Reaction vs Inner Peace" post.




The increased health and stamina showed up YESTERDAY! I jog a mile every morning. Well, I try to. It's hit and miss. Every day for a week, then not at all for 2 weeks. I've gained about 6 pounds since the kids got out of school for the summer. Monday morning, I jogged my mile... but when I was done, I felt like I just had more to give... so I ran another quarter mile!! Then this morning, I weighed myself and am down 2 pounds!! AWSOME!



Many veggies happened today. We have really thick clay in our yard. We've added compost and manure and even SAND to our garden the last 2 years. My plants have been growing... mostly. My tomato plants aren't growing at all. My zucchini is growing and flowering, but no fruit yet. Same with the pumpkins. My green beans are scrawny and not producing much. The snap peas are growing, but no pods. It's rained here so much, I couldn't go weed. If you walk out there when it's damp, you sink right in. So it was all weedy. I go out and look at everything everyday at least once. Today was beautiful, and after meditating at the playground, I was in the mood for some gardening. I went out and found green beans that were almost as big as the 6" tall plant they hung from. IT BLEW ME AWAY! I have pea pods all over the place. Still no zuchs or pumpkins but I'm VERY positive they'll be showing up shortly!! The tomato plants still looked pathetic. I worked until a thunderstorm was rolling in. I came in and washed my hands in the kitchen and there on the window sill was an 8" tall tomato plant sticking out of a glass of water!! Last week I pulled out some little tomato plants that were trying to grow double next to another plant. I didn't want to just throw them in the compost, so I stuck them in a glass of water to deal with at a later date. I forgot all about them. THEY GREW sitting in the kitchen window in water. BETTER, in fact, than the others outside! So I'm going to get my tomatoes after all. I potted 5 tomato plants and put them on the porch.



The increased income has happened today and yesterday. Traffic to all my websites has increased along with ad clicks and donations! Now, I'm not saying OMG and now I'm rich!! But, increase is increase! More is coming. *There is always more than enough!* I think this is my new mantra.


I am so grateful for the many blessings surrounding me and I hope you are too!

Many countless blessings to you,
El Baugher :)


0 comments:

 

This Blog Has Moved!!!

Please visit & bookmark my new blog at:
The Smiling Spirit
Memoirs of a Domestic Goddess Finding Joy in Life!!

 

 

FREE Ebook


Click here to get your copy of this FREE Ebook!

Search