Wednesday, July 02, 2008

LOA & Vision Boards

Hello Friends!

Today I've been thinking about the Law of Attraction. This topic has been on the edge of my mind for over a week now.

I've decided that a "vision board" is a must have and I'm going to work on one of my own tomorrow. I couldn't decide what I should do next, so I asked Spirit for some guidance and before I knew what hit me, all I saw and heard about was vision boards.

For any of you who aren't familiar with what a vision board is, a vision board is an area where you can glue/tape/write/draw/etc.. words and pictures pertaining to the things you want to manifest. If you want a new car, you don't have to paste a picture of a car on your vision board. You can affix in any way you wish, anything that makes YOU think about your new car. The point is.... you put pictures and words and whatever else you want on this "vision board" and in doing this, you're releasing it into the hands of Spirit to manifest in perfect time for your greatest good. It's like a "Law of Attraction Wall" so to speak.

Now, materials needed.... no problem! Anyone, and I mean ANYONE has what they need to do this. I promise! Essentially, if you have 1 piece of paper and a pen or pencil, you on your way to a vision board.

For mine, here's what I'm going to do. I have a roll of brown paper. Thick stuff, like brown paper bag. I'm going to roll out a 3 or 4 foot section and cut it off. Then, because I don't have any magazines, I'm going to use my boys' crayons and draw pictures, and use post-it note to write on. It's not much, but it's a start.
I've seen vision boards made of:

  • Printer paper taped together to make one 3x3 ft page.
  • Cork boards
  • Dry-erase Boards
  • Mirrors
  • Cabinet Sides
  • Refrigerator Doors
  • Just a small section of bare wall.

Really, the possibilities are endless. I'm going to hang mine in my gym in my basement. That way I can look at it and think about what's on it while I'm working out and already feeling good.

Make sure that wherever you put yours, it stays mobile. You'll want to be able to take it down and add to it or change what you already have if your intentions change. I'll post a picture of mine tomorrow after I get it together.

0 comments:

 

This Blog Has Moved!!!

Please visit & bookmark my new blog at:
The Smiling Spirit
Memoirs of a Domestic Goddess Finding Joy in Life!!

 

 

FREE Ebook


Click here to get your copy of this FREE Ebook!

Search