Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gratitude to the Universe

Greetings Friends!

I'm feeling absolutely inspired today. I have rolled through this wonderful day feeling so very grateful for the amazing abundance I've been blessed with. I cleaned my home and did some laundry and I loved every moment of it! The last straw was sitting down to organize my bills for the month of July and having an extra $100.

I'd sat down with my insurance office and changed some things around on my home owners insurance about 2 months ago. I hadn't given it a thought since. I just got a check in the mail from them for over payment. The escrow in my mortgage that automatically pays my insurance over payed. Right after I realized this, my husband took our boys and went over to my in-law's house to visit!

A super fantastic day capped off with unexpected money AND quiet time alone! I really don't know how this day could get any better, but I'm absolutely open to any suggestions the Universe might have!!! I hope you're also attracting wonderful experiences! If you're not, then what are you waiting for?!

Peace & Love,
El Baugher

0 comments:

 

This Blog Has Moved!!!

Please visit & bookmark my new blog at:
The Smiling Spirit
Memoirs of a Domestic Goddess Finding Joy in Life!!

 

 

FREE Ebook


Click here to get your copy of this FREE Ebook!

Search