Thursday, December 18, 2008

Manifesting Technique: Impact the World

When you:

  • visualize your goals
  • think about your goals
  • ponder your goals
  • work on your vision board
  • perform any kind of manifestation meditation or ritual

A GREAT way to amp up your vibe (because we all know ya gotta FEEL it!) is to ponder the impact your desire will have on the world.

For instance:
Let's say I've set an intention to manifest one million dollars. This seems to be where people are blocked the most, so it seems like a good place to begin.

Now, if I suddenly had one million unexpected dollars to share with the world.... wait... Share with the world? But, yes.... that's exactly what I'd be doing. Everything I did with my spontaneously manifested one million dollars would be me sharing my monetary energy with the world.

Now I've suddenly gone from a WANTING vibe to a GIVING vibe. That's a good trade because, as Jesus put it, "For to everyone who has, more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away." Matthew 25:29

Wanting is a "does not have" vibe.... Giving is an "already have it" vibe. Because, of course, you can't give away that which you do not have. So trading from wanting to giving will put you closer to where you need to be to get what you want.

Ok, back to that spontaneously manifested one million dollars :)

How will I impact the world. Who in the world will be better off because of MY desire to manifest this million dollars?

Let's see... I would:

  • pay off my home.
  • buy a new car.
  • take a tropical vacation.
  • start my own business.
  • put money away for my children's education.

That's a good start. Now, who, besides myself and my immediate family, would stand to benefit from my "selfish" little desire?

Pay Off My Home:
The mortgage company whom I owe for my home.
The employees, employee families, stock holders and investors.

Buy a New Car:
The owner of the dealership.
The salesman who earns his commission.
The people who will be receiving money from the above after my purchase.

Take a Tropical Vacation:
The local stores, employees and economy when I go SHOPPING for my vacation.
Taxi drivers, waitresses, bell boys.
The tropical local economy.

Start My Own Business:
The suppliers of whatever I need for my venture.
The local economy.
Everyone in my community.

Put Money Away for My Children's Education:
I don't need to think beyond the affect this would have just on my own children :)

And this list mostly only covers those who would benefit in about a 200 mile radius. The energy would in total, transfer from person to person and eventually have some kind of an effect on every person on the entire planet.

It's like the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory. Wikipedia defines this as "Six degrees of separation refers to the idea that, if a person is one step away from each person they know and two steps away from each person who is known by one of the people they know, then everyone is an average of six "steps" away from each person on Earth."

So, can you see how the money I''m manifesting could touch every person on the planet in some way? The more you desire to have, the more you circulate energy back out into the world and have a positive impact on other people's lives.

You can make a list mentally or on paper, but make a list of what you want, then who would benefit from it. Focus on how it feels to think about helping other people and sharing what you have, knowing that all of it and more are already on the way to replace what you'll be giving away!

Enjoy your impact on the world.

Visit my homepage!

0 comments:

 

This Blog Has Moved!!!

Please visit & bookmark my new blog at:
The Smiling Spirit
Memoirs of a Domestic Goddess Finding Joy in Life!!

 

 

FREE Ebook


Click here to get your copy of this FREE Ebook!

Search