Friday, December 19, 2008

The Flow of Energy (Manifestation Techniques)

I think of receiving energy in the form of love, money, goods, services, etc... in a very give and take way. I try to live my life in a way that I aspire to give out only positive, loving energy. I try to consider the energy I'm projecting even BEFORE I allow myself to react to people and situations.

I automatically set a sort of co-intention... no matter what it is I'm intending to manifest. My co-intention is always an intention to spread out back into the Universe the energy I'm manifesting in my original intention.

For example, I manifested free lunch with my friend Kris for her birthday. I'd intended to buy her lunch and have a great time in the face of some monetary imbalance I was experiencing. I thanked God for the beautiful day and asked to be carried through the day in joy and pleasure.

My co-intention was to bring joy and pleasure to all who I encounter along the way. I smiled fondly at everyone I encountered and spoke kindly to all. I shared my joy and pleasure at just being with my good friend on her birthday, eating good food and enjoying each others company. There was a minor mistake with my order. I politely pointed it out and asked if I could get the fish I'd ordered... no big deal, I'll keep the rice and broccoli... but could you please change the fish? Never have I seen an entire restaurant swing into action to make sure a customer was happy. They basically catered especially to ME the whole rest of the time I was there. I never did anything but smile fondly and speak softly with kind words. Then, of course, the manager came out to tell me my lunch was on the house. We were at Red Lobster! It was a $38 check.

I see it ALL as energy... so as long as you're sharing your energy, you're ALWAYS making room for more to flow in. Then all YOU have to do is intend what form you'd like your incoming energy to collapse into.

Don't forget, don't dwell on what you don't want, because that's what you'll be asking your energy to collapse into. If you can have anything you intend to, intend something great!

Visit my homepage!


Ajax CommentLuv Enabled 5a58ac383af229557ffee4403444d863

0 comments:

 

This Blog Has Moved!!!

Please visit & bookmark my new blog at:
The Smiling Spirit
Memoirs of a Domestic Goddess Finding Joy in Life!!

 

 

FREE Ebook


Click here to get your copy of this FREE Ebook!

Search