Wednesday, November 12, 2008

LOA & Weight loss

I'd set an intention to lose 10 pounds between September 22 and Octber 22. It didn't happen. I lost my focus about a week and a half in and I lost only 3 pounds then I gained all 3 back. Then I cycled into some PMS which made it all come to a screeching hault. I wasn't upset about it because I KNEW I'd lost my focus... I knew when it happened... and I let it go. I figured I'd get to it, but now's just not the time.


Last week, I wrote an article for my homepage and blog. An article about how LOA works through our bodies and how making a backup plan is as much of an intention as the plan you're backing up was. The funny thing is, I wrote this HUGE article... probably 3000 words easily, and then as I was submitting the changes to my page, my server logged me out and I lost my WHOLE article! I started to get angry and caught myself. I decided if I had to rewrite it, there must be a reason.... and I set out to rewrite this HUGE article as best as I could.

I tried to remember as much as I could and reconstruct what I'd previously written. I'm happy with the result, although it IS different than the first one. Not better or worse... just different.

As I was rewritting this article, I started REALLY thinking about what I was writing. I mean, I'd put a good amount of thought into it before I'd started, but it was hitting me different this time. My perception shifted slightly and I had the most amazing idea. If you haven't read the article I'm talking about, this might not mean as much to you, so ya might go read it if ya want. It's right on my homepage, and I believe it's the next post under THIS one.


So... I was writing about how our bodies work and how the Universe organizes all our cells and makes them swing into action to take us where we "intend" to go. And if the Universe organizes all the cells in my body to move me around and take me where I want to go simply by me intending to go there, why can't I depend on the Universe to organize all my cells to weight the weight I intend to weigh??


What a profound idea... I thought. That was when I decided (Thursday morning @ 171 pounds) that no matter what my body is doing, inside I weight 160 pounds. I'm 5'10" tall and 160 is a great weight for me and inside, where I am.... I weight 160 and anything extra that's there is just emotional baggage that I don't need anymore.


I have not eaten differently. I eat healthy food anyway. I'm trying to raise my kids to live a healthy lifestyle. I also have not exercised. Not at all. I've even been having my period up untill this past Monday. Last Thursday morning, 11-6-08, I weighed 171 pounds. This morning, Wednesday, 11-12-08, I weight 164. I have lost 7 POUNDS of un-needed emotional baggage from my body with LITERALLY NO EFFORT on my part, apart from the decision that I weigh 160. That's MORE than a pound a day... WITH NO EFFORT!!


I decided that, that is just the way it is and KNEW... KNEW... KNEW.. that the Universe would organize my cells to do exactly what I wanted because that's what it does everytime I move, so I KNOW beyond the shadow of a doubt, that it's capable.

SOOOO here I am, 6 days and 7 pounds later. I am SOOO in love with this life! At this rate, I should see 160 by the end of the week. I am SO PSYCHED!!!

Peace & Love,
El

Visit my homepage!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did something similar:
I started affirming "I love my beautiful body."

Then I lost 26 pounds.

It was awesome!

 

This Blog Has Moved!!!

Please visit & bookmark my new blog at:
The Smiling Spirit
Memoirs of a Domestic Goddess Finding Joy in Life!!

 

 

FREE Ebook


Click here to get your copy of this FREE Ebook!

Search