Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Where on Earth Have I Been?!?!

This has been the question of the hour lately! LOL I'm getting emails left and right inquiring as to my well-being. It's so wonderful to feel missed! I love you all and thank you for your concern.

I have been having a very busy life. As many of you moms out there already know (insert happy dance!) another school year has begun. My strapping young men are in first and third grade this year and we've been trying to find our groove. It can take a little time to adjust to change, and going back to a school schedule from a summer schedule takes patience and persistence. Our schedule has evolved from last year too because I felt it could be a little smoother AND my third grader is learning to manage his own time, so his shower and computer time have become his own to complete when he so desires. The little guy still needs Mom over his shoulder.

Another time stealer of mine has been a very welcome change in my life. About 6 months ago, I set the Law of Attraction to work on finding me a female companion that I had TONS in common with, who shared my thoughts and views, who I could be good friends with.... and she's here!! Hi K (waves!) I made a list on paper and man o man... it's NUTS. I've tried to find the paper just to let K read it because it's almost CREEPY how accurate it is, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Have ya ever seen one of those talk shows where identical twins, separated at birth, reunite after 30 years and find that they're living VERY similar lives and think the same? And they instantly have this connection that almost goes beyond what you can accurately describe. That's what it's been like for me, getting to know Her. We've spent an amazing amount of time saying the phrase... "REALLY?! Me too!". And of course (Big Gratitude here), we couldn't have met at a more perfect time in our lives. We both seem to be in a place where the other person is exactly what we needed. All things in perfect time. Amazing.

Anyway, I'm back. Got my time and my family all settled back down... and I have things to tell yall too! It'll have to wait for the next post though. My mini men are due through the door momentarily. I hope you're all having a fantastic Tuesday! See ya soon.

Peace & Love,
El

0 comments:

 

This Blog Has Moved!!!

Please visit & bookmark my new blog at:
The Smiling Spirit
Memoirs of a Domestic Goddess Finding Joy in Life!!

 

 

FREE Ebook


Click here to get your copy of this FREE Ebook!

Search