Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

I know loads won't be online today due to the American holiday, but incase anyone is on, I want to send out a very warm "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone.

I am SO thankful for all of you who influence my life, in ways I expect and in ways I don't, in ways I deem pleasant and in ways I deem unpleasant, in harmony and in contrast.

Every person I interact with in ANY way shapes me into the person I am becomming and I couldn't be ME without YOU, no matter who you are, so from the bottom of my love filled heart, thank you for being who you are and being in my life.

Peace, Love & Joy....
El

Visit my homepage!

Ajax CommentLuv Enabled 5a58ac383af229557ffee4403444d863

 

This Blog Has Moved!!!

Please visit & bookmark my new blog at:
The Smiling Spirit
Memoirs of a Domestic Goddess Finding Joy in Life!!

 

 

FREE Ebook


Click here to get your copy of this FREE Ebook!

Search