Thursday, September 04, 2008

Healing My Finger

Ok, so I had this thing on my finger. It had a black spot in the middle of raised, irritated skin. I assumed it was a sliver of some sort and proceeded to squeeze it and dig at it and irritate it more. I was sore for days. I have no idea what this things is. Nothing comes out of it. It doesn't change much. It stays pretty sore and just varys in redness. This lasted for about a week. It was REALLY bothering me and I didn't know what to do about it. I tried manipulating the energy around it to heal it the way I healed my burns but that didn't seem to be having any effect.



Then I was walking the other morning (in my light bubble) and listening to Wayne Dyer on my MP3. He was talking about how he doesn't get sick much because when he starts to feel sick, he doesn't give it energy. He doesn't think about it or talk about it. He also said he talks to the virus. I know... crazy. But I thought about it and I thought... A virus is alive. If it's alive, it's filled with the same divine life force as that which is in me. That same intelligence. So why COULDN'T you talk to it. Communicate with it. We talk to plants and watch them grow better. Same thing!



So I sat and rubbed this sore spot on my middle finger with my thumb. Not hard. Just lightly grazing the spot in a circular motion to keep my focus upon it. I sent strong feelings of love to it and thanked it for being part of my experience, then asked it to move on now and leave my body. 48 hourse later, it's almost totally gone. It stopped hurting almost immediately and the swelling and redness was gone before the day was over. Now, there's a little dimple in my skin where it was, but I have to actually look specifically for it to find it.



I continue to be amazed at the power I find within myself. I hope you're finding you personal power.



Peace & Love,

El

0 comments:

 

This Blog Has Moved!!!

Please visit & bookmark my new blog at:
The Smiling Spirit
Memoirs of a Domestic Goddess Finding Joy in Life!!

 

 

FREE Ebook


Click here to get your copy of this FREE Ebook!

Search