Monday, July 28, 2008

Eminations and Ghosts and Orbs, OH MY!

The most awsome thing happened to me last night! Bear with me a moment while I give a little background information.



I got this book called "The Orb Project by Miceal Ledwith, DD, LL.D & Klaus Heinemann, Ph.D." I read the whole darn thing in a day. It was SOOOOO interesting. This book caught my eye because 3-4 years ago, I ended up with a picture, 2 actually, in a roll of film that I didn't recognize. By the angle, I figured out that the picture was taken while the camera was sitting on top of my microwave, which is where it had been sitting for a couple weeks. I didn't take the picture and my husband and children all say that none of THEM snapped that picture.








You can see the Orb above the red coat on the door..... And the pic below is just a strange white fog. Again, no one in my house took these pictures. We don't know where they came from.





I LOVE these pictures. I've shown them to lots of people. After we bought our house in 2004, we found out that the man and woman who lived here had both died here. Not at the same time, but according to the Grand Daughter, they both passed away within a year of eachother and they both passed away laying in thier bed in the master bedroom. I'm not squeemish about this and neither is my family. Well, our first morning in our new house, I wandered out into the cluttered, box filled kitchen to make some coffee and there stood a 6 ft tall old man in blue jeans and a red flannel shirt. We hadn't heard about people having died here at this point, but I'm no dummy, and put it together pretty quick. My husband isn't a NON believer, but he's much more proof based. He denied for about a year that the old man's (Arthur) ghost was here and during this time, (I've laughed at this so many times!) of denial, it seemed that every single time my hubby filled a glass or bowl with liquid, it spilled. He dumped EVERYTHING... constantly. I even told him..... I think Arthur's a little annoyed with you... but he'd just brush it off and refill whatever had spilled.


Well, this one night, we had this whole long discussion about ghosts and spirits and things of that nature and of course, Arthur came up. He's a playful old man. He was a Grandpa and all the kids loved him. He likes to turn lights off on me or open cupboards. Silly playful things. Never threatening. Well.... it was the next day that I took this roll of film to develop and found these fantastic pictures. I told Hubby.... I think these are meant for you darlin... He's still not a blind believer, but he's much much more accepting... and the spills stopped after we got the pictures.


So... this brings me to the super cool thing that happened last night.





In this book, The Orb Project, Dr. Ledwith, among many other things, describes how he discovered that Orbs react to your intentions. The more he "INTENDED" to see them, the more there were. I thought that was very very interesting. We know that our thoughts are measurable energy, and we know that our world and worlds BEYOND ours are made of pure pulsating energy. So I suppose it stands to reason that Orbs (which the Doc refers to as Spirit Eminations.... not the spirit or ghost, but the energy that eminates from it.) can hear (?) see (?) feel (?) the energy of your thoughts and respond in kind.


Here's the experiment I decided to try:

We've lived in this house for 4 years now. All the holidays and birthdays and silly just because pictures that we've taken have never had ANYTHING funny in them. Believe me, I've looked. Since those odd pictures (up top) showed up, I've always examined every picture for Orbs or energies or whatever. Never a single thing. I decided that, if Orbs respond to intention, and Orbs are pure energy, and energy is quite litereally and completely EVERYWHERE, then if I intend to take a picture of Orbs, I should get a picture of Orbs. So I closed my eyes and pulled that wonderfully warm loving feeling into the pit of my stomach (like when I set an intention to use the Law of Attraction) and set my mind to seeing and taking pictures of Orbs in my livingroom. Then I picked up my camera and snapped a picture...... this is what was on the picture.





Upon examination, I counted 25 separate Orbs of varrying size. I was (and still am) completely FLOORED by this. Never have I seen anything like this in my home before. I continued taking pictures just for the fun of it. Many of them featured my son. It says in the book that Orbs are most often seen in lighthearted atmospheres and around children. Boy was that accurate. They loved my son.


I hope you enjoyed my pictures. I'm still so excited. I may take more pictures today. This is a fantastic example of how our surroundings and surrounding energies respond to our thoughts. I know it's sure given me a slightly different perception on The Law of Attraction. It was like having instant proof that I can create what I intend and think about. All that was used for these pictures is my Kodak Easy Share C643 camera. There HAS to be a flash. (For more on WHY you need the flash, get and read this fantastic book!) Give a try and take some pictures and see what YOUR intentions can come up with!! I'd love to see your pics and hear your feedback!


Happy Creating,
El Baugher :)

0 comments:

 

This Blog Has Moved!!!

Please visit & bookmark my new blog at:
The Smiling Spirit
Memoirs of a Domestic Goddess Finding Joy in Life!!

 

 

FREE Ebook


Click here to get your copy of this FREE Ebook!

Search